A popular moorland walk, ideal for a picnic or paddle. Get the free guide with info, map and offers.
BRONTE WATERFALL ESSENTIAL GUIDE - it's free
- Everything you need to know
- Quizzes for the kids
- The best map to print out.
Have a lovely walk x
Bronte Waterfall - what to do
- Download the guide and complete our quiz looking for the clues along the way.
- Enjoy a picnic and complete the Word Search.
- Look for ‘Charlotte’s Chair’, an L-shaped stone. For some bizarre reason, you just have to sit on it!
- Be brave and dangle your feet in the cold, moorland water. It’s exhilarating!
- Take a selfie on Bronte Bridge and share it with the world when you add a Google Review. We may even add it to this page!
It takes approx 45 minutes to walk from Haworth Main Street to the Bronte Waterfall or 25 minutes from Penistone Hill Country Park which has free parking.
It’s a relatively easy walk with larger stones and rougher terrain the closer you get. The Bronte Waterfall walk is therefore not suitable for wheelchairs or pushchairs.
You can decide to either walk back the same way or follow our map for a circular route.
Another reason for downloading the guide is that we’re currently collating money-saving offers from Haworth shops, cafes and bars.
Offers will be added to the guide and emailed to you for use on your trip or online, as applicable. We don’t do spam and you can un-subscribe at any time. x
Bronte Waterfall Walk & Map
The Bronte Waterfall Essential Guide is a free PDF you can download with a really good map to follow and has important information, fun facts and quizzes to occupy the kids during the walk. The map shows the route from Penistone Hill Country Park (with free parking) to the falls. When you decide to leave, you can either return via the same way you came or follow the map for a more interesting circular route.