A 5 mile guided walk across Haworth Moor going off the beaten track to all the famous landmarks and beauty spots.
Walks begin at 9am and end at approx 12.30pm
Customers love the walk because:
- You get to visit the hard to find locations.
- No maps required – we go on own special route.
- You won’t get lost.
- You’ll be safe with a trained, local guide.
- Walk with other like-minded people, locally or from across the world.
- Hear tales of local folk-lore and history.
- You’ll walk in the footsteps of the Brontes.
- It’s a whole 3.5 hour adventure!
Q – What if government restrictions prevent us from travelling or walking?
A – You can either re-schedule to another day, buy something else from us or get a refund. You decide.
Q – What if it’s raining?
A – We walk in all weathers, but if it’s not for you, you can either re-schedule to another day, buy something else from us or get a refund. You decide.
Q – Can I cancel?
A – Yes. We want you to have a great time, so you can cancel for whatever reason, or re-schedule to another date.
Q – Is it a difficult walk?
A – It’s a hilly walk but done at a gentle pace. You do need to be fit and healthy, but it’s not as tough as walking in the lake district.
Q- Do you do other dates and times?
A – Yes. Public events are on Saturdays, but you can book a private walk just for your group on any day or time that suits, subject to availability. This will cost approx £120 for the morning or afternoon.
Q – Do you have other walks?
A – Yes. Watch this space!
Q – Can I bring my dog?
A – Yes, if it is well-behaved and kept on a lead to care for sheep and nesting birds.