A 5 mile guided walk across Haworth Moor going off the beaten track to all the famous landmarks and beauty spots.
Walks begin at 9am and end at approx 12.30pm
Customers love the walk because:
- You get to visit the hard to find locations.
- No maps required – we go on own special route.
- You won’t get lost.
- You’ll be safe with a trained, local guide.
- Walk with other like-minded people, locally or from across the world.
- Hear tales of local folk-lore and history.
- You’ll walk in the footsteps of the Brontes.
- It’s a whole 3.5 hour adventure!
Q – What if it’s raining?
A – We walk in all weathers, but if it’s not for you, you can re-schedule to another day. No problem.
Q – What should I wear?
A – Warm, wet-weather clothing with a hat and sturdy boots.
Q – Is it a difficult walk?
A – It’s a hilly walk but done at a gentle pace. You do need to be fit and healthy, but it’s not as tough as walking in the lake district.
Q – Can I cancel?
A – Yes. You can cancel for whatever reason, but we hope you prefer to re-schedule instead.
Q- Do you do other dates and times?
A – Yes. You can book a private walk for your group on any day or time that suits, subject to availability.
Q – Do you have other walks?
A – Yes. Watch this space!
Q – Can I bring my dog?
A – Yes, if it is well-behaved and kept on a lead to care for sheep and nesting birds.